(Picture and recipe courtesy of http://www.karaskitchencreations.blogspot.com/)
1 pizza crust (homemade or try Boboli pizza crusts) maybe the breadsticks recipe would work for this?
2-3 chicken breasts
1/2-3/4 cup Ranch dressing (I use homemade)
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 cups chopped Roma tomatoes
1/4-1/3 cup green onions
1-2 cups cheddar cheese
Real bacon pieces you can buy or real cooked crumbled bacon.
Spread dressing over crust. Sprinkle mozzarella, then tomato, green onions, and chicken. Top with cheddar cheese. Bake 15 more minutes or till crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
Notes
-Roma tomatoes work best because they are more meaty and have less juice. If you want to use regular tomatoes, they will work if you follow these steps: Cut the tomato in half. Hold it over the sink in the palm of your hand and squeeze to remove most of the juice and seeds. Then proceed to dice the tomato. If you don't do this, the juice from the tomatoes will make the pizza soggy. Not so good.
-If you really love garlic, you can add an extra minced garlic clove to the dressing

1 comment:
Yum, yum, yummy!!! I love this recipe! This is what I did. I put a couple of chicken breasts and water in my crock-pot before we went to church. By the time we got home they were cooked and ready to be shreaded. I used the Pillsbury pizza crust and baked it for 6-8 minutes without anything on it. Then I spread home-made ranch all over it (generously...we like our ranch!) and then added the cheese chicken, green onions, tomatoes, and real bacon bit pieces and more cheese. I baked it for another 8 or so minutes. I was seriously delicious!!! Try it and tell me what you think.
Post a Comment