Friday, March 5, 2010

Barbie Cups

Even though I'm not a huge fan of BBQsauce, I've found a lot of recipes lately that are really tasty and they all have BBQ sauce in them.    This recipe seemed super fast and easy.  Maybe your kids would like it?


(Picture and recipe courtesy of http://www.paigeandbrooke.blogspot.com/)
Ingredients:
Hamburger
Your favorite BBQ sauce
Grands bisquits
Cheese

What to do:
Brown your hamburger, drain and then add your favorite BBQ sauce.
Spray a cupcake pan and put one Grands bisquit in each spot forming into the shape of a cup.
Fill the little bisquit cups with your hamburger/BBQ sauce mixture and bake at 350 - 375 degrees for 15 min. or until the bisquits are golden and done. Sprinkle cheese on top, and voila!!! Barbie cups!

1 comment:

Annie Empey said...

These were suprisingly tasty!!! I really think all of your kids would LOVE them....Jed did! :-) I think I used too much barbeque sauce, but they still turned out.