Monday, November 9, 2009

Let's Get Cookin'

I am always looking for new recipes and I thought this would be such a fun way to share our recipes with each other.  Here's how it will work......
--Each of us will be an author to this blog, meaning each of us will be able to post recipes on here.
--Every Sunday I will either email the recipe category of the week or just post it on the blog.  For example:  5 ingredients or less,  Cookie recipes, Crock Pot recipes.....etc.
--You can make as many posts through the week on that weeks recipe category.  You have to do at least 1 recipe post each week

Sounds easy and fun enough, right?  I think it will be a blast and who couldn't use more ideas for dinner or just new recipes?!?

Leave a comment if you are in!!!

4 comments:

Rosie said...

I would like some new recipes, but it would be alot more fun if you would come fix them for us.

{One Big Happy Family} said...

I HATE to cook, so everybody better leave quick, easy, fast, speedy, hardly any ingredients etc...... I will try it, but I am warning you!!!

McQuivey said...

Does Mac and Cheese count? I'm game.

Jodi said...

This is an AWESOME IDEA!! I'm IN