This week instead of posting a new recipe, share your menu instead. I realize that not all of you plan out your meals for a whole week, mostly becuase you don't have to. I, on the other hand, must do this since we live in never-never land!! Try making a menu for a whole week and go shopping for just those items....you might find that you like doing it. Then make sure you post it on here for all of us. Below is our menu for the week for just our dinners:
Monday: Mom's leftovers from Easter dinner :-)
Tuesday: Subway (it's our grocery shopping night)
Wednesday: Bacon wrapped Teriyaki Chicken Skewers with cilantro lime rice (I'll post the recipe for this later)
Thursday: Steaks and cheesy red potatoes with peas
Friday: Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza with green salads
Saturday: Chicken Pasta with tomatoes with breadsticks and green salads
Sunday: Crock-pot salsa chicken with rice and broccoli
Monday: Leftovers or Hawaiin BBQ Chicken
Can ya tell we like chicken?!? :-)
Ham and Cabbage Soup
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment