I think we can all agree that we LOVE ranch dressing!!! And ranch isn't real ranch unless it's made from the packet......none of that bottled crap! :-) Well I came upon this beauty of a recipe and was utterly thrilled. I remember Grandma Nell making ranch from scratch like this and it was absolutely heavenly. I can't wait to make it and use it on the next recipe I am going to post (Summer Tortellini Salad).
(Picture and recipe courtesy of http://www.sisterscafe.blogspot.com/)
6 1/2 cups regular mayonnaise
1 quart buttermilk
3 rounded Tbsp onion salt
1 rounded Tbsp accent
3 rounded Tbsp garlic salt
3 rounded Tbsp white pepper
3 rounded Tbsp flaked parsley
Mix by hand and then put it in a bottle. Over time it will separate and water will settle to the bottom; do not remix.
The girl said this recipe makes a TON. She suggests cutting the recipe in half.
No comments:
Post a Comment