Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hawaiin Barbeque Chicken

I am always looking for new recipes but rarely ever make anything that doesn't have a picture to go with it.  I have a large list of foods that look easy and yummy but I just haven't tried yet.  This week, post recipes that are easy and yummy that you want to try. That way we can all get new ideas!
(Recipe and picture courtesy of mmmcafe.blogspot.com)

Talk about easy and delicious, this is it! My husband whipped this up in minutes, and we loved every bite! I highly recommend this meal, I know that we will be eating it often! I consider this a 30 minute meal, because it literally takes 10 minutes or less to prepare.

4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces

1 cup Honey flavored Barbeque Sauce

1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, undrained

1 tsp. ground ginger

1 Tbs. cornstarch
Preheat oven to 350.

Place chicken pieces in a baking dish that has been sprayed or the bottom is covered with tin foil(I do this with all of my meals that I bake to make for an easy clean up!) In a bowl, stir together BBQ sauce, pineapple (I, of course, pureed the pineapple to make this chunk-free), ginger, and cornstarch. Pour over chicken. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

Serve over your choice of rice...ours is brown!

No comments: