Jed and I really liked this recipe. It might sound a little nasty, but it is actually really good. Sorry I don't have any pictures, and I can't remember where I got this recipe. Try and see if you like it.
2-3 Chicken Breasts (or more)
1 Cup Sweet Honey Catalina dressing
1 Cup Apricot Jam/Preserves
1 packet Lipton onion soup mix
--Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken on the bottom of slow cooker. In a separate bowl, combine the dressing, jam and soup mix. Pour over chicken in your slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours. Once it has been cooking for about half the time you decided on, take it out and shred the chicknen. Put it back in the slow cooker once it's shredded to cook for the remainiing time Serve over rice. Enjoy!!
Ham and Cabbage Soup
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment